The end of the year is the perfect moment to reflect on the high points that will propel us into the new year ahead. At Outcome Health, we’re fortunate to have enthusiastic people on our team and dedicated partners who believe in our mission to make the point of care experience more meaningful for patients and physicians.
We boldly challenged the industry to rethink Point of Care, to be more relevant and supportive of patients at the Moments of Care™ when they need it most while supporting physicians with a platform of curated content to improve patient experiences and health outcomes. Our In These Rooms campaign brought to life our commitment and approach to bringing more empathy to the patient experience, and continues to shape the nature of our content, partnerships, and future vision.
We’ve continued to build and strengthen our team with amazing talent who live our values of supporting diversity and inclusion.
We demonstrated our commitment to and our leadership on transparency with the addition of John Vaughan as our first-ever Chief Compliance Officer to effectively adhere to and communicate the company’s key ethical principles and compliance regulations. As we are relentlessly focused on putting all of our stakeholders at the center of everything we do, Greg Reilly joined our team to lead our Customer Engagement/Experience team and strategy.
We partnered with many nonprofit organizations, health advocacy groups and leading content creators to entertain, educate, inform and inspire. A few of those organizations include:
- HeadSpace, to provide meditation content to patients and caregivers
- UNITY Consortium, to educate and inspire adolescents health through prevention and immunization, supported by teen advocate Ethan Lindenberger
- Shatterproof, providing education and resources to help reverse the addiction crisis in America
- Verywell, to deliver trusted and empathetic content to the point of care
- Donate Life America, to launch a nationwide educational campaign to raise awareness for organ donation registration directly to patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals at the point of care.
By joining forces with the Ad Council and AARP with their Caregiver Assistance Campaign, we brought awareness to the role that caregivers play and where to find support tools and online resources.
We brought Digitas Health and the Skin Cancer Foundation’s The Big See campaign to doctor’s offices nationwide to educate and inspire patients to take action to prevent and treat skin cancer.
We are honored and proud of the industry support and recognition for how we are raising the bar in the category. Some of the awards and recognition we received this year:
- “Moments of Care” named one of the Most Innovative Strategies of 2019 by PM360
- Matt McNally named to Health Influencer 50 list
- Matt McNally received DTC Perspectives Innovator Award
- Nandini Ramani named to Top 40 Healthcare Transformers by MM&M
As we enter 2020, we are passionate to continue to leverage our industry-leading network of devices in physicians’ offices across the U.S. to create better patient experiences and better health outcomes with our physician and health/pharma industry partners.
To get in touch next year, connect with us here.