More than 23 million people in the US have received the COVID-19 vaccine with that number growing each day. Beginning with medical professionals and those who are more at risk for infection, the vaccine will soon be widely available to the general public. As production ramps up and more vaccines enter the market, the end to the COVID-19 pandemic is on the horizon.
Combatting Vaccine Mistrust
Although the COVID-19 vaccines are approved by the FDA and other governing bodies, there is still a lot of misinformation concerning their safety and effectiveness. There is also vaccine hesitancy among marginalized groups rooted in medical distrust and racial disparities in healthcare. Therefore, it’s imperative for healthcare professionals to convey their own trust in the vaccine and work to combat any misinformation their patients may have.
Let patients know you’re vaccinated
As you and your staff become fully vaccinated, we’ve made it easy for you to let your patients know. We’ve developed a template, which you may customize with your practice’s information, for your Outcome Health Exam Room Wallboard and Waiting Room TV.
(Not an Outcome Health customer? Download a printable version here.)
- Go to “Manage Content” page
- Under Add Personalized Content on the top left, click “With A Template”
- Choose which location(s) you want the content displayed
- Select “Waiting Room TV” or “Wallboard” to access the COVID Vaccination templates
- Use the category drop-down to find the “Vaccinations” category
- Select the Covid_HealthcareTeam template that best meets your needs
- Insert your practice name to customize your template
- Preview your template and add deployment information to finalize your request!
Need access to the Member Portal? Sign up here or call Customer Care at (800) 235-4930 to get set up.